Remember that part in Clueless when Cher's mixes and matches the clothes in her closet straight from her computer? Of course, you do - it was every girl's dream. Apparently Cher was way ahead of the times because now, thanks to some genius fashion apps on the market, that scene is totally possibly to re-create. Ahead, check out the best ones that will let you swipe your way to the perfect Cher-approved wardrobe.
- Clothia: First off, Clothia (free) just looks pretty. It makes finding and putting together cute outfits super easy because you can save items that you want to own (or already own) and mix and match looks with a few swipes. Plus, you can shop straight from the app and browse outfits created by other users for inspiration. Win!
- Cloth: Question: ever struggled with that "Ugh, what do I wear?" moment. Answer: yes. Then you'll love the Cloth app (free) that allows you to snap, save, and share your favorite outfits, then organize them with tags. Even better? In-app weather info makes it possible to find the best outfits for the season. Once you've taken a picture of your style, you can apply effects and filters and share it to social.
- Wear Today: ou have to request an invite to use Wear Today (price TBD), but once you try it, you'll love how it lets you keep a daily diary of your outfits and connects you with other fashion-loving users. How it works is that has a built-in self-timer that lets you snap your outfits and catalog each item that you're wearing with a tag. That way, it keeps track of all the different times you've worn something so you can revisit the looks for inspiration.
- Stylebook: Stylebook ($4) boasts more than 90 features to help you organize your virtual closet. You can import photos of your actual clothes and mix them up or create outfits from items you wish you owned. Oh, and you can create packing lists and get statistics like cost per wear.
- Closet+: What's great about Closet+ (free) is that it comes with a calendar so you can keep track of exactly what you wore and when and where (and plan outfits in advance). Share outfits with friends before you go anywhere together so you don't wear the same thing. Of course, you can also upload photos of your favorite clothing items and accessories and play with a built-in closet organizer.