93% of women don't love their hair. This lady is one of them. Photo by ThinkstockHaving a bad hair day? You're not alone. Dove surveyed 1,000 women ages 18-65 in the US and found that only 7% of women really love their hair. How sad! That's such a small number considering the amount of time and money we ladies spend on making our hair look awesome. Here are some other stats from the survey:
- 67% of women say their unpredictable hair has "a mind of its own."
- 20% of women say that they have skipped a social function because of a bad hair day
- 45% feel their hair routine is more important than eating breakfast
- 39% care more about doing their hair than applying makeup
- 35% would spend extra time on their hair than get extra sleep
- 58% use at least three hair products a day to style their hair
We know having a great style can make your look, but skipping breakfast for more time with a curling iron? Hell no, we need our nourishment.
Do you fall into the 7% or are you happy with your hair most of the time?
Sesame Street teaches girls to love their natural hair
Having A Bad Hair Day? Hey, It's OK--Celebs Do, Too!
Secrets to healthy, shiny hair