The previews keep leaking for V magazine's much-hyped, so-called "curvy issue" dropping next week, on the 14th. We already saw plus-sized darling Crystal Renn modeling the same clothes alongside standard skinny chick Jacquelyn Jablonski in Terry Richardson's model-off story, and today we get a taste of a sexy Solve Sundsbo joint (styled by Nicola Formichetti) featuring Candice Huffine, Tara Lynn and Michelle Olson to name a few. It's hot, but you have to admit it's certainly thought-provoking and almost jarring to see these women within the context of these slick "high fashion" images. We're just so used to seeing a very specific type of body against this backdrop. After all, we're talking V here, not Glamour. Thoughts?--Erin Flaherty for The Frisky
See More At The Frisky!
- The Frisky's Top 10 Fashion Predictions For 2010
- Top Celebrity Long Hairstyles of The Year
- These Wacky Japanese Beauty Products May Be Headed Your Way
- Can A Facial Fend Off The Swine Flu?
- "Avatar" Makeup Tutorial Will Make You Blue In The Face
How To Get The Snooki Pouf
- Fashion Flunk-Did Lindsay Copy This Dress Design?