David Corio/Redferns/Getty; OLIVIER MORIN/AFP/Getty
Talk about ending the Olympics on a high note -- The Spice Girls reunited for the Olympics Closing Ceremony last night! And their performances of "Wannabe" and "Spice Up Your Life" left us wanting more, more, more. "We did it!" Victoria Beckham -- who looked more posh than ever -- Tweeted to the rest of the group. "I love you girls so much!"We loved how they gave a modern revamp to their signature '90s looks, from Ginger Spice's Union Jack dress to Sporty Spice's athletic getup. (And Scary Spice Mel B loved her look so much, she wore it to the after parties!) Take a look back at each girl's signature style, from '90s to now in the gallery.
• More on the Closing Ceremony!
• Queen Elizabeth at the Olympics
• Our 11 Favorite Spice Girls Moments
• Olympics Closing Ceremony: All the Fashion Details!
• Olympics Gymnastics: See Their Leotards!