I love David Bowie, but I'll never forgive him for trading his misaligned, fang-like incisors for bright white chicklets.
According to The New York Times, are now requesting asymmetrical imperfect smiles from veneers.
Here, my top five offbeat smiles:
- Lauren Hutton. The Original.
- Madonna. The gap between her two front teeth would send the average pop star running to the dentist. Madonna never gave a damn. Very cool.
- Kate Moss. Her self-described "crooked teeth" set Kate apart from a sea of forgettable beauties.
- Keira Knightley. Considering how well the 23-year-old's film career is going I wonder if overcrowding keeps away the bimbo roles.
- Kirsten Dunst. Her two front teeth slant inward, emphasizing her pointy canines. Whenever I see them, I fondly recall Interview with the Vampire.
More from Allure:
The Hottest Cuts
Get the hair you really want. Experts tell you how to get the most coveted celebrity haircuts--right down to the very last snip!
Inside Allure: Behind-the-scenes at the August cover shoot with Carrie Underwood
View outtakes and photos of her looks through the years--and get exclusive scoop from our shoot.
Ready to slim down, tone up, and look your best?
Sign up for allure.com's new and improved Total Makeover diet, fitness, and beauty program. Just by registering, you'll be entered to win today's prize, plus the grand prize spa trip for two.
- Subscribe to Allure right now and get a FREE TOTE BAG!