By Saba Salehi & Laura Schuffman, GalTime Stylists
Our favorite summer fashion faves! Fall style guides may be starting to make an appearance, but that doesn't mean it's time to put a stop to summer shopping! Here are six warm-weather favorites that are "summer lovin," both for their fashion factor and prices: all of them are $50 and under. (You can even wear most in the fall, giving you more bang for your buck!)
1.) Minnetonka Moccasin Thunderbird II, $39.95: Summer is a great time to experiment with color, and that includes everything on your feet. We love these moccasins for that reason alone! What's more is that they're a classic style that you can easily wear with boyfriend jeans, shorts, dresses, or just to lounge around in.
2. ) BCBGeneration Zigzag Cuff Bracelet, $34.00: Most of us wear a lot of black, and while there's nothing wrong with that, adding a little variation and texture is key. Jewelry can be a great way to break up the black, and the pattern and size of this particular bracelet are bold enough to make a serious style statement. Pair your bauble with a great black dress, romper or even a black bikini, and you will be on fashion-fire.
Related: What Your Jewelry Says About YouBCB Generation
3.) Old Navy The Rockstar Super Skinny Jean $34.94: After all of these months, there is still no greater trend in denim than color. Even with fall in sight, the brighter the jeans, the better! The colors are getting bolder and the options are virtually unlimited. Denim can be pricey, so we are huge fans of budget-friendly Old Navy. They make trends like this one accessible to everyone, especially for those who just want to take a saturated hue for a test drive.
4. Roberts Freymann Sarong Elsa, $50.00: Each summer, we love to invest in one great beach/pool item that we will have for years to come. It could be a suit, hat, cover-up or one of our favorite options is the sarong. It can be worn a number of ways, so you can choose the style that works best for you. Whether you tie it around the waist or around the neck, it looks just as beautiful poolside as it does on an afternoon stroll. The sarong is also easy to pack, making it a great vacation piece.
Related: Beach Cover-Ups For Every SeasonRobert Freymann
5.) Merona Beach Tote, $19.99: A great beach bag is not easy to find. Some are so expensive you don't actually want to use them in the sand or near the water. Others are made so cheap that they barely make it through one day. Finding a balance between the two is key. Look for materials, like cotton and canvas, that will wear well with use. This Merona tote is perfect for carrying towels, toys, food and books. Also, it's stylish and sturdy enough to get you through the season.
6.) Aerie Softest Lace Trim Robe, $39.95: When it comes to personal style, the robe is not normally at the top of the list, but we think it deserves a little attention. Summer is perfect to devote a little time to picking out a robe that's beautiful, feminine and bright. There are so many styles to choose from, but we love light and airy fabrics, floral prints, and lace details as options. Slipping on a robe is a great way to pamper yourself daily, and we're all for spending a little money on something that makes every day feel special.Aerie
More from GalTime.com:
- 6 Ways To Speed Up Your Morning Routine
- Fun, Flirty Outfits For Steamy Summer Nights
- Top Pinterest Pages To Polish Your Style
- 6 Common Fashion Myths...Debunked!