Fashion's most recognizable women strip off their makeup and bare their beauty secrets in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar. Steal their skin savers, exercise routines, and must-have products to look and feel your very best. Don't miss Cindy Crawford, Nadia Auermann, Shalom Harlow, Amber Valletta, and Tatjana Patitz minus makeup and baring their beauty secrets here.
But first, some tips from three other big-name makeup-free stunners on what they do to keep their skin looking fresh -- well into their 40s!
- The 40-year-old Danish stunner's must-have product: "Nude Miracle Mask [$70] really is miraculous. It makes your skin look tight and glowing."
- Go-to facialist: She entrusts her luminous complexion to Christine Chin, owner of New York City 's Christine Chin Spa. "After I get the microdermabrasion and a green-tea facial, my skin feels unbelievably soft and dewy."
- Schiffer became a household name 20 years ago as the face of Guess, and now, at 39, the current L'Oréal Paris spokesmodel and face of D&G fragrance shows no signs of slowing down.
- Antiaging tip: "What I eat affects my skin," she says. "Anything that's heavy, like dairy or sweets, breaks out my complexion, and it doesn't look as fresh. When I stopped eating dairy, my skin looked nicer."
- Skin saver: "Fresh carrot or apple juice and water with lemon and ginger help give my skin a healthy look."
- In 1995, months after she gave birth to her first child, this Pennsylvania-born beauty appeared in no fewer than five editorials for Harper's Bazaar. Now 44 and the mother of four, McMenamy still graces the runway.
- Skin-care essential: "I'm like a greaseball all the time. The second my skin starts to feel dried out, I panic," she says. Her moisturizer of choice: Nuxe Paris. "I have really sensitive skin but need something rich that won't make me break out."
- Exercise routine: McMenamy swears by hot yoga. "It's amazing for your complexion. You sweat for an hour and a half. Afterward, I shower and put on jojoba and sesame oils while my skin is damp."
See 5 more models without makeup.
Hottest Runway Models of All Time
Why Buff Arms Are the New Face
Which Celeb Has the Hottest Red Carpet Look?
Discount Designer Fashions
Looking for More on Fashion, Beauty, and Shopping? Subscribe to Harper's Bazaar!