True Blood-fever has definitely hit the SELF office (we can't wait for our July cover to hit stands this week...wink wink), and last night's premiere left two questions lingering in the beauty department: How amazing is Anna Paquin's skin? And, how can we get our skin to look that flawless?
Since we're sure you're asking the same question, we tracked down some behind-the-scenes info from the set of True Blood. Hint: It's REALLY easy.
Apparently, Brigitte A. Myre, Anna P's makeup artist, relies on Cover FX Powder FX M40 and Cover FX Matte FX Oil Absorbing Powder in Light.
Here's how you can get the look in three simple steps:
1. Prep with a primer to smooth skin and keep the foundation in place longer.
2. Use a dense kabuki brush to apply Powder FX, starting in the center of your face and working outwards. Make sure to use a small, circular motion to help polish the minerals and give that signature Sookie-radiance to your skin.
3. Apply Matte FX Oil Absorbing Powder to finish (and throughout the day) to keep skin looking fresh.
MORE FROM SELF:
- 20 superfoods for weight loss
- Foods That Fight Cellulite
- Jillian Michaels's Diet Tips
- Butt and Thigh Exercises: Look Hot in Jeans
- Are You at Your Ideal Weight? Find Out Now
Photo Credit: WWD