You know when you're too tired (or tipsy) to wash your face? These quick helpers make you look better when you wake up. Plus they're easy to use even when you're clumsy.
1. I keep a packet of Pond's Clean Sweep Towelettes, $5.69, in my bedside table to wipe away makeup and grime, no rinsing necessary.
2. Drink a glass of water before dozing off and then hydrate your skin while you're at it. Clinique's new Comfort on Call Allergy Tested Relief Cream, $39.50, moisturizes without irritating.
3. One of life's mysteries: Why you're almost guaranteed to end up with a honking pimple after a long night. Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, $6.99, is easy to dab on and has salicylic acid to clear up zits fast.
4. That extra glass of wine making you puffy? Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller, $13.49, is laced with caffeine to help prevent undereye bags. (Learn more about the beauty benefits of caffeine.)
5. Yes, La Mer The Lip Balm is pricey ($45) but it really does fix seriously parched lips, thanks to all the marine extracts and vitamins. Too expensive? We also love Nivea Sun Protection Lip Care SPF 30 at a mere $2.99.
Now that your skin looks better, take two Advil and have a carby breakfast.
Related: How to get rid of a headache fast.
More from Allure's Daily Beauty Reporter: