GlCourtesy of Foxee's second Britney Spears-inspired episode aired last night, and all we can say is Gimme More! The "Britney 2.0" tribute amped up the sex appeal in big way-Lea Michele's Rachel Berry traded in her knee-highs and pleats for a black mini and cherry pout during her "Oops…I Did It Again" rendition, all in an effort to prove to hardcore NYATA dance instructor Cassandra July (Kate Hudson) that she's not just a one-note nice girl. July may be tough on the college freshman but we think Britney would be very proud, from the belt-it-out singing to the steamy dancing. (Smoke machines? Yes!)
Watch Lea's performance here and tell us: What do you think of Rachel's sexy style?
• More on Glee's Britney Spears episode
• Found It! Lea Michele's Glee boots
• Lea Michele's Best Red Carpet Looks
• SJP Guest Stars on Glee as a Fashion Editor
• Meet Dean Geyer, Rachel's New NYATA Boy