Halle Berry always manages to turn heads on the red carpet, and it always seems so effortless. How does she do it? "When I think about how I want to be, I like to be less is more," the Oscar-winning actress told InStyle.com at the launch of Revlon's new soufflé-like ColorStay Whipped Crème foundation in New York recently. "I try to be more simple and not let the clothes wear me but me wear the clothes." In addition, comfort is key. "I generally want to feel comfortable," she said. "No bells and whistles. Try to find a simple way. That's what I try to achieve!" Judging from her most memorable "less-is-more" looks-Kaufmanfranco at a 2009 event (left) and Nina Ricci at the 2011 Golden Globes-it's mission accomplished!
• More on Halle's Dressing Motto
• Our Favorite Instagram Photos: Halle Included!
• The Best Oscar Dresses of All Time
• See Halle's Emerald Engagement Ring
• Celebrity Bikinis 2012: See the Photos!