As if the benefits of healthy eating aren't plentiful enough, Voskos Greek Yogurt has offered one more--beautiful skin! Unlike regular yogurt, Greek is super-thick and creamy, which makes for a truly satisfying skin-saver. Greek Yogurt has five live and active multi-bacterial strains to improve and maintain our gut flora. This means reaching for the Greek stuff not only boosts immune system function, but also nutrient absorption, laying the ground-work for glowing skin! Read on for 5 new ways to eat your Greek yogurt.
Related: Check out these 30 Healthy Snacks and finally satisfy those afternoon hunger pangs!
1. Mix one container of Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of honey for a delicious, healthy snack.
2. Substitute Greek yogurt for frosting in your favorite pastry recipes.
3. Cut calories from your egg salad by swapping mayo for Greek yogurt.
4. Boost your hummus by stirring in Greek yogurt.
5. For a yummy dessert top Greek yogurt with fresh fruit, nuts, or graham crackers.
Although warm-weather treats are tough to resist, try replacing frozen yogurt and ice cream this weekend with this skin-boosting snack.
Want more tips on prepping your skin for summer? Sign up for a 7 day countdown to your best summer ever!
More from SELF:
- Try these superfoods for flat abs!
Check out SELF's stop cellulite workout
- SELF's annual healthy food awards showcases 66 fast fix foods you'll love to eat!
- Find the best swimsuit for your body type now!
Photo Credit: Condé Nast Digital Studio