Abaca; Zuma; Retna; BEImages
Subtle braids like January Jones's, Kristin Cavallari's, and Ahna O'Reilly's add a feminine touch to updos and down 'dos alike. "This style works best on hair the day after a shampoo,"said Cavallari's hairstylist Marcus Francis. "The extra texture will help when braiding and pinning up hair." Try tiny plaits on each side of your head like Cavallari, a French braided bun like Jones, or a chic hairline braid like O'Reilly. Click through the gallery for more hair trends we love!MORE:
• More on the Peekaboo Braid Trend
• How Nina Dobrev Gets the Perfect Blowout
• Kate Walsh's Go-To Products for Rich Red Hair
• Heidi Klum Talks How to Get Supermodel Hair
• Celebrity Hair Makeovers 2012: See Them!