Daily Grommet researched portable speaker systems and found they fell into one of two categories.
- Category 1: Good sound in a not-very-portable package.
- Category 2: Ultra-portable package with mediocre sound.
Altec Lansing Orbit portable MP3 speakerOf course, we weren't satisfied with either category. We wanted - heck, we demanded - the best of both worlds.
We've found the category-smashing solution in the Altec Lansing Orbit speakers. Yes, Virginia, you can have something small and portable (and-bonus!-not too pricey) that sounds great!
First, the sound quality: These speakers sport a neodymium driver that provides sound in a distortion-free, 360-degree pattern. Was that Greek to you? Here's the translation: The Altec Lansing offers full-bodied, clear, crisp sound and packs a much larger punch than its 3.5" diameter might suggest.
Second, the size issue: The Orbit speakers will fit tidily into your glove compartment, backpack or beach bag. Small enough to nestle in your palm, it comes with a padded case and handy carabiner clip so it's ready to go anywhere you might want to share your music or give the headphones a rest.
Just plug'em in and rock on! Buy Altec Lansing Orbit portable MP3 speaker here.
Daily Grommet features more products for the tech-savvy:
- VersAudio's iPod alarm clock, radio, and docking station combination offers modern sound with retro appeal
- Power all of your electronics with UltraLast AA and AAA rechargeable batteries with solar recharger.
- Keep your net book or laptop safe with Cocoon Innovations GRID-IT! Hard netbook and laptop cases with organizer