I'm all about the Greek yogurt these days, but it can get monotonous if your morning yogurt routine doesn't budge from the usual accoutrements. I've got some Summer-friendly ways to top off, blend up, or freeze your creamy goodness, transforming it into a whole new healthy treat!
- Blueberries - So simple and yet so delectable, toss some fresh blueberries in your yogurt for a fiber- and probiotic-packed one-two punch.
- Almonds - Have you tried almonds in your yogurt smoothies? Give this almond berry banana smoothie a shot, and you may be surprised how delicious it is!
- Oats - If you typically top your yogurt with granola, why not switch it up with rolled oats? It'll cut down on the sugar and fat without cutting down on the texture.
- Fro-Yo - Who knew healthy, homemade blueberry frozen yogurt could be this easy?
- Strawberries and Walnuts - Utilizing another juicy in-season fruit is this strawberry and walnut yogurt concoction.
- Apples - Whether you go the honey and vanilla route or simply cinnamon, apples and yogurt are a match made in health heaven.
- Chocolate Soy Milk - Making this chocolate strawberry banana smoothie will satisfy your sweet tooth without expanding the waistline.
- Almond Milk - I've been dying to try this recipe for vegan overnight oats. It may not look pretty, but the ingredients are drool-worthy. A fab vegan alternative to yogurt with oats!
- Extra Protein - You'll go "nuts" for this protein-filled, fruity trifle.
- Cantaloupe - Not only is this yogurt-filled cantaloupe a beautiful and yummy breakfast, but there's also no bowl to clean afterward!
What the Stars Are Eating This Summer
5 Healthy Snacks to Satisfy a Sweet Tooth
Munch on This: Healthy Snacking Tips
Become a Fan of FitSugar on Facebook
Follow FitSugar on Twitter