Source: 11 Boot Camp Workouts to Have You Looking Your Best For Bikini Season
With bikini season just a few months away, get a jump on your fitness regimen now, instead of scrambling one week before your beach vacation to realize it's too late. Do a few of these circuit boot camp workouts every week, alongside a solid cardio routine and healthy diet, and you'll be beach-ready as soon as the sun comes bearing down this Summer.
- This boot camp video workout from Jeanette Jenkins may only be 10 minutes long, but not a second gets wasted. Jeanette takes viewers through five intense exercises with extra emphasis on the backside. A good-looking booty goes a long way when it comes to bikini season!
- We can't think of a better pair to inspire you to get fit for bikini season than beach babes Karena and Katrina from Tone It Up. Their booty-camp video workout focuses on basic moves like squats and lunges, but bumps it up with the addition of weights. Get ready to work your entire body!
- LA-based trainer Jason Walsh has worked with major stars like Jessica Biel to keep them svelte and strong. Jason created this three-part circuit workout, which works multiple muscle groups and focuses on high-intensity intervals to really burn calories.
- All you need are a pair of dumbbells and a resistance band for this at-home full-body circuit-training workout. Walk away with stronger legs and arms and a solid core - bikini season can't come soon enough!
- Given how good Heidi Klum looks in a bikini, you don't have to twist our arm to do this workout from her trainer. The David Kirsch boot camp circuit workout will tone your entire body while also keeping things fun with challenging plyometric moves.
More from FitSugar: 4 Things Runners Need to Do Every Week
- Tone up and torch calories? Sounds like a win to us! This full-body circuit workout with weights will keep your heart rate up while also building muscle. By the time you have to throw on that bikini, you'll be lean, toned, and beach-ready!
- Legs and abs take center stage when you're in bikini, which is why you'll want to do this Summer beach boot camp workout. Trainer Stacy Berman designed this circuit to target abs, glutes, and legs, with some love going toward the shoulders, too.
- They don't call it a warrior fitness boot camp workout for nothing! This fast-paced total-body strength-training circuit workout mixes bursts of cardio and no-equipment-needed strength exercises. Get ready to sweat, seriously.
- This boot camp video workout from FitSugar editor Susi May takes all of seven minutes to do, making it a energetic way to start every morning. No equipment is needed as Susi takes you through several moves challenging your arms, core, and leg strength.
- Celeb trainer Valerie Waters helps her clients get red carpet-ready, and with this circuit workout that she designed for us, you'll be ready to hit the beach in no time! Valerie's circuit takes basic moves like lunges and planks and turns them into multitasking calorie burners.
- This at-home circuit workout only takes about 20 minutes of your day, so there are no excuses to skip this one! To do this workout, all you need is a chair - simple, right? Get ready to squat, jump, lunge, and plank your way to a better body.
Get the Bod: Cameron Diaz's Legs
5 Ways to Tone Your Inner Thighs
5 Low Weight Arm Exercises
Follow FitSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of FitSugar on Facebook