by Jessica Smith, REDBOOK
What's your current excuse for not working out? Whatever it is, we've got a workout for you (just in time for swimsuit season):
1. I get bored easily.
Mix it up and kick, play or dance yourself into shape with one of these fun fitness routines.
2. I don't want to be an athlete - why do I have to train like one?
You don't. Train for life with this 'real world' workout instead.
3. I hate going to the gym.
Try this ballet-based workout at home from "Dancing with the Stars" pro Lacey Schwimmer.
4. I like to stay stimulated, working out is so mindless.
Challenge your body, and your brain, with this smart workout.
5. I just never have time.
Work out in the time you have with these 15-, 30- and 45-minute routines.
Jessica Smith is a certified fitness lifestyle expert and creator of the 10 Pounds Down DVD series.
More from REDBOOK:
POLL: What Really Makes a Husband Sexy?
How to Beat Bloat - FAST
- 6 Shocking Reasons Why Men Stray
26 Fun, Cheap Date Ideas
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.