Fortunately, the gift of fitness doesn't need to cost you a fortune. From the yogi or the runner to the gym rat in your life, here are 10 gifts under $10 any fitness fanatic will adore. And with the price so low, you'll want to pick up some of these items for yourself, too!
- Running Charms: For the runner in your life, celebrate a race milestone with a 5K, 13.1, or 26.2 sterling silver charm ($9). It's a simple and sweet reminder of how awesome they are.
- Platypus SoftBottle Water Bottle: For the gym rat who doesn't like to carry a lot to her workouts, the Platypus SoftBottle Water Bottle ($9) makes a perfect gift. She can stash it in her purse and fill it up at the gym. It holds 34 ounces of water, is super lightweight, compact, and the screw top prevents spills. Choose from a variety of colors including red, purple, blue, and green.
- Mr. Tea: Since drinking caffeinated tea before exercise is a great way to increase endurance and ease postexercise muscle soreness, tea drinkers will get a little chuckle from this Fred and Friends Mr. Tea Infuser ($10). Molded from food-safe soft silicone rubber, put some loose tea in his trousers and perch Mr. Tea on the mug's edge. Adorable and practical.
More from POPSUGAR Fitness: Practical Stocking Stuffers For Fitness Fans
- Inspirational Posters: For a little inspiration they can hang in their bedroom or home gym, these inspirational posters are both beautiful and effective. Click the link below to choose the one that speaks to you: Do More of What Makes You Awesome ($9) Work Hard Stay Humble ($9) The Tree That Bends Doesn't Break ($9) Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For ($9)
- Jump Rope: This Valeo Neon Jump Rope ($6) makes an inexpensive gift for someone who wants to try something new in their cardio routine. The nine-foot rope resists stretching, and the slim handles are easy to grasp. It's the perfect gift for the fit-minded person who travels a lot.
- Yoga Cookie Cutter: What yogi isn't a fan of cookies? She or he will get a kick out of these Yummi Yogi cookie cutters ($9 each). Choose Warrior 1, Down Dog, Tree, Warrior 3, or Crescent Lunge.
- Strobelight: Give the gift of safety with this Strobelight by Nathan ($10). Just clip it onto a jacket or pocket, and it's strobing or steady light will increase visibility for the person who enjoys walking, running, or biking when it's dark. It's water-resistant and offers 100 hours of illumination. Plus, it comes in bright, fun colors.
More from POPSUGAR Fitness: Cute Gym Gear For Your Fashionable Friend
- Lunch Container: To prevent undoing that noon workout, bringing lunch from home is essential to keep portions in check. Here's a practical gift you know they'll use everyday - a BPA-free Goodbyn lunch container ($9). Free of phthalates and lead, the three compartments stay separated with the leakproof lid that securely locks which means their yogurt won't mingle with their carrots. It comes in pink, blue, or green.
- Double-Strap Headband: Help hair stay put during sweaty workouts with a Double-Strap Headband from Lucy ($10). It comes in tons of colors and fun patterns.
- Burt's Bees Kit: If your friend or loved one spends a lot of time exercising in the cold weather or snow, prevent dry, chapped skin with an Essential Burt's Bees Kit ($10). It includes trial sizes of their most popular products, including Soap Bark Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Milk and Honey Body Lotion, Beeswax Lip Balm (a cold-weather must!), and Coconut Foot Cream. All products are paraben-free and made with natural ingredients.