If you're anything like us, these past few dreary days have you yearning for warm weather-related things like floral scents and springtime styles. Since the rain is keeping you inside, why not use that time to focus on getting your bod in bikini-ready shape? Here are a few easy moves to get you started. Then, click here for a workout plan that will get you a better body in just one month.
Works: Your entire core
1. Get into a push-up position with your forearms on the floor.
2. Lift your legs and torso up off the ground so that only your toes and the flats of your forearms remain on the floor.
3. Keeping your back neutral and your belly button pulled in, hold this position for 20-60 seconds.
4. Repeat for 3-5 sets.
Related: Try these tips to get the sexy abs you've always dreamed of having.
Works: Your butt and core
1. Lie down on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, and rest your arms on the ground parallel to your body, with your palms facing down.
2. Keeping your upper back and your feet firmly on the mat, use your hands to support your body and raise your glutes up toward the ceiling as high as you can while contracting (squeezing) your glutes.
3. Release the contraction and lower your glutes almost to the floor, being careful not to touch the mat. Then, immediately raise your glutes again while contracting the muscles.
4. Continue to contract and release for about 12-15 reps. On your last repetition, hold the contraction for about 10 seconds. Repeat for 2-3 setts.
Related: Get Killer Legs in Just Five Steps
The Kneeling Push-up
Works: Your arms
1. Assume a push-up position, but bend your knees, placing them on the floor. You should use a folded towel or mat under your knees for support.
2. Place your hands in line with your shoulders on either side of your torso, making sure your fingertips face forward.
3. Cross your ankles as you lean forward.
4. Lower your chest until you are about 3 inches off the floor and press back up to the starting position.
5. Do 1-3 sets of 12 repetitions.
PLUS: Try this restorative exercise to help start your diet and see how sex can work wonders on your physical shape.