Let's talk a little about what happens at night before bed time when it comes to cleansing your skin. Do you use one face wash to do it all? Do you take off your eye makeup with a special remover and then tackle the rest of your face? Do you do just give yourself a once-over with a face towelette?
When it comes time to cleanse your face at night, how does that go for you exactly? Describe below in detail. And be sure to name the removers and cleansers you use--I'm always interested to know what you guys are having a good experience with!
MORE FROM GLAMOUR:
- How to Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- 10 Easy Ways to Make Swimsuit Shopping Less Scary
- 7 "Bad" Foods That Are Secretly Good for You
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
Photo Credit: Condé Nast Digital Studio