Heart Disease is the Number 1 killer of women in America and to drive further awareness and donations, the American Heart Association is sponsoring National Wear Red Day on Friday, February 5th. Get on board and help support this initiative…it's easy!
- Show YOUR Support: Wearing red will tell the world that you are supporting the American Heart Association's goal to build awareness and urge women to take action to reduce their risk of heart disease.
- Drive Awareness: Spread the word and tell friends and family about the big day. If you can't get others on board by this Friday, pick any day in February that you want to show your support collectively and wear red that day!
- Save a Life: The Wear Red campaign has helped to raise millions of dollars over the last six years. Those funds help women learn to live longer and stronger lives. Each person who wears red is asked to donate $5 or more to support research and educational programs. If your company doesn't actively participate in "Wear Red Day," you can contribute independently here: Donate!
Enter to Win our American Heart Month Giveaway!
Win 1 of 10 Gift Baskets from Nature's Path and Sheer Balance, valued at over $100 each! Enter here.
Are YOU going to show your red?
Originally published on Sheer Balance
STOP Dieting NOW! Eat right without dieting with #1 Bestseller "GET REAL" and STOP Dieting! - the most simple, straightforward, no-nonsense plan that reveals how to eat healthy today, tomorrow and always! BUY IT NOW!
- 6 Reasons to Care about Your Heart's Health
- American Heart Month Giveaway
- Gina's Continued Journey: The Boston Marathon
- Calorie and Nutrition Requirements
- Do You REALLY Understand Cholesterol?