- Real Simple Magazine | Parenting | Mon, Dec 10, 2012 10:51 AM EST | CommentsOne-of-a-kind ideas from our 2012 gift guide that will delight the little ones on your list.
Gifts for Kids
Gift-giving can be quite stressful when you've got Santa to compete with. We're rounded up more than 20 thrilling finds that are under $50.Related:
33 Creative, Inexpensive Stocking Stuffers
9 Healthy Holiday Eating Strategies
18 Great Gifts for Men...Read More »
- Cheapism.com | Holiday Gift Guide | Mon, Dec 10, 2012 8:45 AM EST | Comments
By Louis DeNicola, Cheapism.com
If you're looking for something special for a man in your life this year, whether he be a father, son, brother, significant other, or friend, we've got you covered. Not only will we be keeping the budget at or below $20, we'll focus on a few unique gifts for men that you may not find elsewhere. That means no shaving accessories, watches or video games -- and definitely no ties or wallets. Yes, those can all be wonderful gifts, but how about something that will put a devilish grin on his face, make him laugh, or even make him think?
Scratch Personalized World Map Poster
Related: Affordable watch reviews
Unique Gifts for Men Who Like to Travel. Is the man you're shopping for a world traveler -- or does he aspire to become one? Inspire him or help him remember past trips with a scratch map. The idea is to scratch off countries and states you've visited, lotto-ticket-style, as you complete your travels. Depending on the scope of his wanderlust, you can get him a world map ($20 on...Read More »
- Instyle.com | Holiday Gift Guide | Fri, Dec 7, 2012 12:01 PM EST | Comments
The gift-giving season is upon us, and finding that perfect present can be tough. "It's pretty stressful!" empathizes Rachel Zoe. "I have made the mistake of going on a free-for-all, and it's hideous because I end up buying all the wrong things for the wrong people!" Zoe told InStyle.com at New York' Piperlime store, where was styling holiday looks. But all hope is not lost! Zoe gave InStyle.com her three tips for full-proof gift giving.
1. "Make a list of who you are buying for and write ideas of what you might get this person so that you're focused," she advises. "It's like going to the supermarket-know what you're going for."
2. For the people who seem to have it all, go for gifts for the home. "I don't think you can go wrong with trinkets and candles. Things like that are always a sure thing."
3. And if you're struggling to find that perfect present that will impress your in-laws her advice is simple:"Picture frames, especially with pictures of grandchildren," Zoe sa...Read More »
- Babble.com | Holiday Gift Guide | Thu, Dec 6, 2012 2:01 PM EST | Comments
With the holiday season in full swing, shopping and gift wrapping is at the forefront of most of our minds. And when it comes to gift wrap, I don't like to use any ol' paper! And the sweetest gift tags? Also a must in my book! If you're like me in this way, you're in luck because there are oodles of free gift tags you can print, and I've rounded up some of them here. Click through for 7 gift tags you can print for free! - By Cyd Converse
MORE ON BABBLERead More »
- Babble.com | Holiday Gift Guide | Mon, Dec 3, 2012 2:20 PM EST | Comments
It's the holiday season, and that means it is time to start shopping! Dad falls somewhere on your list, and even though he says he doesn't need anything, there are lots of things he wants. It's true! That's because I'm a dad. Lucky for you, I have compiled a list of gift ideas that I think many dads like myself would enjoy. Something to keep in mind while shopping: Dad is practical, so get him something he'll like -- but above all, get him something he'll use. Click through for 7 great gifts for dads! - By Whit Honea
MORE ON BABBLERead More »
PICK OF THE DAY
- You're About to Be an Online Shopping Pro — 9 Reasons Why Right … Holiday Gift Guide