- Babble.com | Holiday Gift Guide | Mon, Dec 3, 2012 4:35 PM EST | Comments
If you have a pet, chances are you already know how much they become a part of your family. In my family, that means they are just as entitled as parents and children are to holiday gifts. Of course, your pet isn't exactly the easiest recipient to shop for -- they're not going to make it easy on you and write a letter to Santa detailing everythiing they'd like for the holidays. That's why I've collected this list of 8 fabulous gifts to consider buying for your pet this holiday season. - By Morgan Shanahan
MORE ON BABBLERead More »
- Refinery29 | Holiday Gift Guide | Mon, Dec 3, 2012 6:14 PM EST | Comments
By Amanda Keiser, Refinery29
The holidays are the ultimate season of giving...and we're not just talking to each other. So, we called on our lovely friend Chrissie Lam of The Supply Change, a cutting-edge company that connects designer brands and mass-market retailers to local artisan groups around the world.
The result? An amazing gift-worthy boutique of eight organizations offering handcrafted jewelry, home goodies, and apparel that all give back to communities in need. So, when you shop any of these 27 awesome finds, you'll not only be scoring extra-special presents for all of your lucky friends and family members, you'll also be supporting developing communities across the world.
Click through to find out why Lam adores each of these organizations (and covetable products!), then cruise on over to the boutique to get gifting and giving. What could be better?
More from Refinery29:Read More »
- Refinery29 | Holiday Gift Guide | Tue, Dec 4, 2012 7:06 PM EST | Comments
By Willow Lindley, Refinery29
The holiday season can certainly be daunting, especially expenses-wise. From traveling to gifting, our pockets are certainly feeling the burn. But we aren't about to start filing our friends under "naughty" just to avoid buying them presents.
The solution? Inexpensive gifts that are still oh-so sweet. We've rounded up the best gifts for $25 and less that will make anyone on your list think you splurged. Take it from us: Your friends and credits cards will thank you.
More from Refinery29:Read More »
- Good Housekeeping | Holiday Gift Guide | Fri, Nov 16, 2012 10:52 AM EST | CommentsHere, easy tips to help you stretch your budget and stress less every day between Black Friday and the day after Christmas.
Save money on electronics by trading in your old gadgets
Nov. 21: Shop for Home Goods on Black Friday
Some of the best household products (including big-ticket purchases like dishwashers and HDTVs) get big discounts the day after Thanksgiving. This is the perfect time to replace tattered essentials before the holiday guests arrive.
Nov. 22: Snag a Cheap Camera on Black Friday
Tired of snapping photos on your phone? Black Friday sales offer a great excuse to upgrade to a digital camera. When shopping, don't obsess over megapixel counts; instead, look for a camera with good low-light sensitivity and optical image stabilization. The GHRI likes the Canon Rebel T3i ($614, amazon.com).
Related: Black Friday Shopping Tips
Nov. 23: Make a Holiday Budget (and Stick to It)...Read More »
Determine your holiday budget and don't forget to factor in the
- Mon, Nov 19, 2012 1:56 PM EST | CommentsWith Black Friday and Cyber Monday rapidly approaching, holiday gift buying time is on! I've learned that when it comes to shopping for the grandparents in my life, we can't just hold out 'til the very last minute and hope to find something perfect. That doesn't mean I have to spend a lot of money, I just have to plan ahead. At least one of these gifts are sure impress any hard-to-shop for grandparents in your life as well. - By Casey Mullins
MORE ON BABBLE
The 20 best apps to get you through the holiday season
11 ways to get all your holiday shopping done before December
20 gifts to commemorate baby's first Christmas
PICK OF THE DAY
- You're About to Be an Online Shopping Pro — 9 Reasons Why Right … Holiday Gift Guide