This year, Friday, December 17th is national free-shipping day-where more than 1,000 retailers are offering no-cost delivery for purchases. However, if you don't want to wait until then to do your holiday shopping-or want to know how to save year-round-make note of these 10 stores that offer free shipping each and every day of the year!
1. Zappos - Known for its commitment to customer service, shoe retailer Zappos (which has branched out into apparel and housewares) offers free shipping and free returns all year long.
Shop for killer heels you can actually walk in.
2. Shopbop - This Wisconsin-based fashion boutique is a favorite of fashionistas around the world for many reasons, including its free worldwide delivery (international orders are required to be over $100 to qualify for free shipping).
Knock 'em dead in a sexy and slimming little black dress.
3. Amazon - Orders greater than $25 qualify for Amazon's "super saver shipping," which may tack a few extra days for delivery, but doesn't cost a thing.
Browse the best stocking stuffers of the year.
4. Gap - While preferred credit-card holders have been receiving shipping discounts for years, the classic American clothing retailer just recently began offering free shipping on all domestic orders of $50 or more. And, if you shop December 6th-8th, look for store-wide savings of 25%-15% on all orders!
Buy awesome holiday gifts for less than $25!
5. Banana Republic - Just like its sister brand Gap, Banana Republic now provides free shipping to all customers who spend $50 or more, making it a perfect place to pick up blingy cocktail rings and snuggly cashmere accessories to stuff in your loved ones' stockings this year.
See 25 amazing, show-stopping engagement rings.
6. Old Navy - Not to be overlooked in favor of other Gap brands, purchases from Old Navy also qualify for free shipping if you reach the $50 minimum purchase, which is easy to do when you shop its killer selection of gifts priced at $5, $10, and $20.
Bundle up in fabulous winter outerwear.
7. Piperlime - Gap Inc's online shoe store Piperlime is even more appealing than the company's other bands because it doesn't require you to make a minimum purchase to qualify for free shipping. Piperlime also offers free returns, so go ahead and order two sizes if you're not sure which will fit!
See the best celeb hairstyles of 2010.
8. Walgreens - The pharmacy's online store, which also sells unexpected stuff like video game consoles, adorable lip gloss sets, and popular fragrances, offers free shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders of $25 or more (provided the package weighs less than 10 pounds).
Shop 25 weird and wacky gift ideas.
9. Endless - Thanks to the popularity of Zappos and its free shipping offer, other online shoe stores, including this one owned by Amazon, feel the need to keep up to attract customers. Thus, Endless provides free overnight shipping on all orders.
Check out the most outrageously expensive gifts ever!
10. Dyson - James Dyson hasn't just revolutionized household appliances, he's also happy to offer free shipping on all his high-tech vacuums and fans. The shipping offer might make the purchase a better deal than buying from a mass-market retailer who sells the item for a lower price!
More from Kaboodle:
Unique Jewelry for Every Occasion
Winter's Must-Have Boots
Hot Handbags for the Season
Awesome Outerwear for Every Budget
Celebrity Hair and Makeup Styles You Can Easily Recreate
Enter for Chances to Win $25,000 in Daily Prizes Until Christmas!
Score Exclusive Discounts on the Most Popular Fashions!
Connect with Kaboodle:
Follow us on Twitter!
Find us on Facebook!
Become a part of the Kaboodle community!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 6 of 48