Bargain hunting is so much fun.
- PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.comEverywhere you turn there's another sale. Coming up are two everyone's been waiting for: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We did some research and gathered up 20 fantastic deals for you. Sit back, relax and plot out how where you're going to spend your hard earned cash.
1. OneStopPlus.com - Get 25 percent off your entire order during the holiday presale on Wednesday, November 24th and on Black Friday. In addition, get up to 60 percent off your entire online purchase and free shipping the entire week of Cyber Monday- November 29th - December 3rd.
2. Express - The sales are in stores and online, they'll open when the mall they're in opens. It can vary from 4 am on. Early birds can take take 40 percent off all items except clearance before noon. After 12, take 30 percent off all items except clearance.
3. Kohls - They're opening at 3 am this year. 10 karat gold, ¼- ct. total weight diamond love knot ring, will be $199.99 usually $500.
4. Avenue- Early birds can pick up a free digital camera if you spend $50 or more in stores from 5- 9 am. If you shop after 2 pm, you can find "mystery savings" of up to 50 percent off! Cyber Monday gives you free shipping on all orders over $75.
5. Old Navy - Don't sleep after you have your turkey, because Old Navy is opening their doors at midnight! Adult jeans are$15. Their big doorbuster deal is acopy of the Dance Central video game for Xbox360 and Kinect, free with a $25 purchase.
6. Tommy Hilfiger Company Store- take 40 percent off all items (except clearance) the entire day. Hand them this coupon and get an additional 35 percent off if you spend $200 or more before 10 am. Don't want to get up early, use the same coupon and get an additional 15 percent off if you spend $150.
7. Belk- New Directions, Kim Rogers and Rampage boots are early bird specials -$19.99, normally they're $69. Only catch, you have to be there at 4 am!
8. Rite Aid- The sales start on Thanksgiving! A Con Air 1875 watt blow dryer or straightener is only $9.99.
9. Tanger Outlets are going to be open at midnight. The first 250 shoppers get a $10 Tanger Outlet gift card. Instead of sleeping off the turkey, work it off shopping.
10. Gander Mountain - Women's polartec fleece vests are $24.99. They're open Thanksgiving at 9 am. If you spend $200 on T-day, they'll give you $20 in Gander cash.
11. J.C. Penney- 4 am doorbuster deal-Junior ribbed sweaters are only $9.88
12. CVS- Essence of Beauty cozy bathrobe is only $4.99 instead of $40. CVS is open on Thanksgiving, so you may want to stop in before you visit the family.
13. Macy's -Stores open at 4 am, and the early bird specials end at 1 pm. Dollhouse and Me Jane puffer jackets will be marked down (temporarily) to $19.99.
14. Bealls- open at 4 am too. D'Margeaux leather bags, normally $40 are only $15 until 1 pm. After 1 pm the price goes to $19.99.
15. MyJewelryBox.com - 20 - 80 percent off your entire jewelry purchase and free shipping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
16. eDressme.com- Thanksgiving weekend, November 26 - 29 they're having a 30 percent off sale!
17. Walmart- This year they're open at midnight. The door buster deals will run from 5 am to 9 am. Here's a great buy L.E.I hoodies are only $7!
18. A.J. Wright is having a huge storewide sale, doors open at 6 am. Women's wool coats will be $19.99.
19. Sears - Some be will open at 7 am on Thanksgiving Day! The rest will open at 4 am. You can pick up Friday door buster deals like women's turtle necks for $4 on Thursday.
20. Target's open at 4 am. Reversible puffer vests for the whole family are only $7.50 while supplies last.
To read more from BettyConfidential:
Celeb Style: Mix it Up Like Kim Kardashian
The Harry Potter Recaps and Fan Responses
- Sexiest Man Alive Cocktails