By Erin Kurdyla, SELF magazine
What's in your gym bag? We asked the Fitness Team at SELF to open up and spill about the things they tote to all their sweat sessions. Here's what made the list:
Related: 10 Ways to Lose Weight Like a Guy
1. Meaghan's (Features Director, fitness) H2O Must-Have:
Nalgene OTF Water Bottle ($12.99) with personalized Bottle Wrap ($12.95)
2. Shiela's (Fitness Editor) Clear Skin Stash:
Clean and Clear Facial Cleansing Wipes, ($7.99)
3. Liz's (Associate Editor) Post-Workout Love:
Gym Kit from 3 Fl. Oz., ($59) Includes: Shampoo (Blow Faux Dry Shampoo), Facial Cleanser (Yes to Carrots Facial Towelettes), Body Wash (Archipelago Botanicals Mint Body Wash), Body Lotion, Deodorant (Malin & Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant), Hair Spray (Jonathan Finish Control High Shine Hair Spray).
Related: "Does eating organic food prevent cancer? Find out here.
4. Erin's (Fitness Blogger) Basic Essentials:
Goody Hair Ties, Extra Dessert Delights Gum
Want to skip the gym? That's OK! You can lose 8 at-home, design you own ab-flattening video, and enter for a chance to win cool fitness gear, too!
More From SELF:
- Check out these superfoods for flatter abs
- Find out your cancer fate, here
- Hungry? Try one of these 30 healthy snacks
- Lose weight faster: 6 days to get slim
- Want Bridget Moynahan's sexy legs? We've got her workout
Photo Credit: nike.com