1. Keep the ... more
1. Keep the bath water at a temperature that is comfortable to you. A bath that's too hot can dry out your skin at best, or cause dizziness at worst.
2. Collect some of your fluffy towels (preferably 100% cotton) and a thick robe for when you've finished soaking. Arrange some candles in the bathroom for a relaxing light and a comfortable glow. Be sure to place the candles in a place that's safe to avoid fire hazards.
3. Find some of your favorite music to play, but make sure no electrical devices like radios are close to the tub.
4. To remove eye puffiness, place cotton pads soaked in ice cold water or chilled slices of cucumber over your eyes while you enjoy your bath.
5. After getting out of the bath, pat your skin dry (don't rub), and finish by applying body lotion or moisturizer.