Getty ImagesBy Ariel Nagi
When we saw Venezuelan beauty Gaby Espino at Premios Tu Mundo, we couldn't help but admire her messy fishtail braid. We were shocked to learn how simple a celeb-inspired hairdo could be! Gaby's stylist Marcos Carrasquillo gave us a step-by-step how-to.
1. Wet your hair and apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse, like L'Oréal Paris EverStyle Volume Boosting Mousse.
2. Blow-dry your hair using only your fingers to give it texture.
3. Make a side part all the way down your head, dividing your hair into two sections.
Related: How to Make a Knot Braid
4. Grab a small section of the hair from the back of the right side, and add this section to the left side by folding it over with your left hand. After you've added a strand to your left side, grab a strand from the back of the left section. Fold it over and add it to the right section. Repeat this step, alternating sides.
5. Keep the look messy by pulling out a few strands loosely, using your fingers.
6. Finish the look off with a hairspray, like L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold Unscented.Read More at CosmoForLatinas.com!
How to Make a Waterfall Braid
5 Hair Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
How to Make a Ballerina Bun
How to Make a Side Twist