After Reese Witherspoon said she went out with a guy who corrected her grammar on a first, and last, date (who would correct Reese Witherspoon's anything?), I asked what your first date pet peeves were. From the too casual (letting you pay) to the overzealous (squeezing in the same side of a booth), here are your 10 first date no-nos.
- Not having suggestions when he's the doing the asking
- Sitting on the same side of the table
- Taking up an offer to pay or split a check
- Checking his phone more than once or twice
- Suggesting a chain restaurant
- Chewing with his mouth open
- Asking to meet somewhere, rather than pick you up
- Talking negatively about anyone, be it an old girlfriend or people passing by
- Trying too hard (i.e. going to a ridiculously expensive restaurant)
- Talking about himself too much, especially while saying "it's all about you"
Playing Julian Assange's Matchmaker
Check Out All Our Dating Coverage Here
Check Out All Our Pet Peeve Coverage Here
Follow TresSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of TresSugar on Facebook