Men give us the lowdown on the women's perfumes and fragrances that turn them on. We as women care deeply about what we look-and smell like. Most of us have a special beauty regime that includes lathering our bodies with delicious smelling body wash and spraying ourselves with our favorite perfumes.
Luckily, men notice these little efforts and are drawn to specific scents in women. Are you curious as to what types of scents turn men on? Conveniently, we polled ten men and got the scoop on the perfumes and fragrances that make a woman absolutely irresistible. Keep reading to find out.
1. Coconut. "I love when a woman smells like coconut. It just reminds me of the sun, beach and vacation. What can be better than that?" -Mike, 41, Cocoa, Florida
2. Tommy Girl Lotion and Coco by Coco Chanel. "If I had to pick an actual product, it's a tie between Tommy Girl lotion and Coco by Coco Chanel. The former smells fresh, while the latter smells sexy and a touch dangerous." -Tom, 33, Atlanta, Georgia
3. Citrus. "I get really aroused when my girlfriend smells like oranges, lemons or grapefruits. It's sexy yet not overpowering." -Chad, 24, Chicago, Illinois
4. Vanilla. "I love when my lady wears her vanilla perfume. It reminds me of cooking and baking and there's nothing sexier to me than a woman who can do both." -Jim, 48, Merritt Island, Florida
Also Read: Can This Fragrance Make Men Fall In Love?
5. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. "When a woman wears Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, I just can't keep my hands off of her. It's that clean, just-got-out-of-the-shower smell that drives me wild." -Nate, 29, Cleveland, Ohio
6. Jardin Sur Le Nil by Hermes. "One whiff of my girlfriend's Jardin Sur Le Nil by Hermes perfume and I've got goosebumps. It's that telling combination of a mouthwatering scent and an irresistible woman. The scent is complex-it's an indescribable mix of woodsy and citrus flavors that instantly transports me to a foreign wilderness-and only makes me melt deeper into her arms." -Andrew, 24, New York, New York
7. Burberry Brit by Burberry. "I like Burberry Brit by Burberry because it reminds me of my girlfriend. It's nice, light and exotic." -Matthew, 21, Staten Island, New York
8. Lavender. "My girlfriend uses lavender oil occasionally and I love it! It just makes me feel so relaxed after a long day at work." -Ryan, 26, Chicago, Illinois
Also Read: 7 Sexy Fragrances For Every Summer Date
9. Chanel No. 5. "I'm attracted to women who wear Chanel No. 5. It's a sophisticated scent that turns me on." -Adam, 28, Brooklyn, New York
10. Cool Water by Davidoff. "I really like when women wear Cool Water by Davidoff. It smells really light and it's not too strong. It can be worn year round and one spray is enough to last a lady the whole day. -Josh, 30, Long Island, New York
Written by Anna Friedman for YourTango.com.
More From YourTango.com: