R.I.P. Patrick Swayze, star of Dirty Dancing. Thank you for giving us the gift of dance and romance that only teenagers with a very high tolerance for cheese and a low level of taste can appreciate (and quote from endlessly). We'll never forgot you. And we'll never be put in a corner.
- You don't need a perfect face to land a cute guy.
- Reproductive rights are really important.
- Being called "Baby" is not necessarily derogative.
- If you're trying to impress someone, do not talk about heavy lifting or fruit.
- Men can be used for sex, too.
- God wouldn't have given us maracas if He didn't want us to shake 'em.
- Stay away from jerks who subscribe to Ayn Rand's philosophy.
- It's important to defend the boundaries of your personal space.
- Don't say cheesy things like "And most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you" if you can't do it with convincing conviction.
- When it comes to relationships, do the lift.
MORE FROM EM & LO:
photo by heine(ken)