We've all been there before.Everyone's relationship is just as messed up as everyone else's.
By Natasha Burton
1. The "I Did Something Wrong but Instead of Admitting It I'm Going to Be Mad at You" Fight.
"I can't believe you washed the pink sock with my white jeans! What the hell! Oh wait, I did the laundry? I AM BLAMING THIS ALL ON YOU." Who hasn't been there.
2. The "You're Not 22 Anymore and Therefore Do Not Need 12 Shots of Tequila on a Tuesday" Fight.
After a certain age this just becomes embarrassing. Related: The "Why Do You Waste Money on Bars?" Fight.)
3. The "Your Friend is So Inappropriate" Fight.
Usually it's the friend who's making your significant other take, like, 80 shots of Jaegermeister on a Thursday, causing him to vomit in your deskside trash can.
4. The "Why Are You Reading a Book/Checking Facebook/Working in Bed Instead of Having Sex with Me?" Fight.
Me me me me. ME ME ME ME. It's everyone's inner monologue sometimes, just roll with it.
5. The "I Can't Read Your Mind" Fight.
"I didn't mean it when I said I didn't want anything for Valentine's day," you proclaim through tears, when he doesn't get you something. In your defense he obviously should have known you didn't mean it!
6. The "I Can't Believe You'd Rather Hang Out With Your Friends Over Me" Fight.
"Do your bros have sex with you? No? WTF?" Totally rational.
7. The "Freaking Out about Moving In Together" Fight.
Every insecurity you have about you relationship becomes magnified in this phase. Also the act of moving never made anyone happier than they were when they were NOT moving, so there's that. After you get over this hurdle, then comes the "Holy Crap, I Can't Believe You are Always Here" Fight.)
Everyone's relationship is just as messed up as everyone else's.
8. The "I Had a Bad Day and Now I'm Taking It Out on You" Fight.
Next time, just call whoever at the office pissed you off and yell at them. JK LOL don't do that.
Related:How To Stop A Fight With Your Boyfriend
9. The "It's the Holidays" Fight.
"We have to go to my parents." "No we have to visit MY parents." Here's an idea: visit no one's parents and go to Miami.
10. The "I Can't Believe You Spent X on Y " Fight.
The new dress you bought for work was unnecessary but his round of golf with the guys for a bachelor party was totally legit. Everyone's right and no one is.
11. The "We Never Make-Out Anymore" Fight.
Someone's polite way of saying, "Why don't we bone anymore! Wah!"
12. The "You Sound Just Like My Mother" Fight.
You don't like the mother. Hiss.
13. The "Why Are We Even Talking About This Thing That Always Makes Us Fight?" Fight.
When this fight starts, set a timer, and stop fighting after four minutes. That should be enough to get it out of your systems and move onto the "I'm still mad at you" makeup sex couples like so much.
14. The "If I Watch The Real Housewives, You Won't Watch the Game with Me Like You Said You Would" Fight.
But he always loses this one because games are eight million times longer and eight million times more boring.
15. The "Why Are We 10 Hours into a Keeping Up with The Real Housewives of Teen Mom 2 Boo Boo Marathon" Fight.
If you've spent this long watching E!, TLC, and/or Bravo, get out of the house. I repeat: leave the premises.
Related:Facial Features To Look For in the Man of Your Dreams
16. The "I Read Your Internet History File and I Think You are GROSS" Fight.
Just don't snoop. Or at least just know what you'll find.
17. The "I Don't Want to Go to Your Friend's Wedding" Fight.
So he has a friend in love. So you don't want to fly across the country for a day and be exhausted while all his friends try to force you to drink, like, 80 shots of Jaegermeister at the open bar.
18. The "We Never Do Stuff I Want to Do" Fight.
You picked the last restaurant, you chose the last movie, you insisted on going to the Strawberry Festival. Well, maybe your S.O. never has any good ideas!
19. The "Why are We Out of Milk/Toilet Paper/Dog Food" fight.
Quickly devolves to the "God, I Have to To Everything Around the House, Don't I?" fight. And then there's the fun (read: not fun) follow-up fight in which you argue over who gets to go to the drugstore to buy the needed items. And whether or not both of you should suffer the trip.
20. The "You Work Too Much/Not Enough" Fight.
A more fun fight is the one over who's werking it harder. Always.
How To Emerge From A Fight More In Love
Guys Uncensored: How Men Get Over a Breakup
50 Guy Phrases Translated
17 Harsh Truths About Your Older Boyfriend