By Rosemary Brennan, Glamour magazine
Whether you need first date ideas for a rendezvous with your crush or just want to do ANYTHING but dinner and a movie with your steady guy, I think you'll find this list of 31 fall-friendly dates inspiring!
Related: 12 Secret Signs He's Into You
- Host an outdoor dinner party for two!
- Get lost in a corn maze! (It's scarier than you think!)
- Build a fort and snack on indoor S'mores!
- Play two-man video games at the arcade! (The more old-school, the better!)
- Jump in piles of fallen leaves!
- Take a brewery tour and sample yummy beers!
- Choose three cheeses you've both never tried and make a yummy cheese plate. (Don't forget the wine!)
- Pick out a fun kit from a hobby shop (model race car! mini air plane!) and build it together.
- Take a ride on a rented bicycle built for two!
- Play an old-school board game!
- Carve pumpkins!
- Take a sight-seeing tour-on public transportation!
- Play laser tag!
- Ask a psychic what your futures hold!
- Instead of a fancy-pants high-pressure dinner, meet for breakfast instead. (Mmm ... syrup!)
- Visit the aquarium!
- Whip up some (spiked!) milk and cookies.
- Break out the sidewalk chalk and try your hand (er, feet) at hopscotch. Once you're done with hopping, move on to tic-tac-toe!
- Find a cookbook at the library and pick something yummy to cook together! (Bring quarters for so you can photocopy the recipe!)
- Bring a handful of pennies to a local fountain and make some wishes!
- Paint pottery together. (If your instincts tell you it's childish, ignore 'em!)
- See if he's man enough to go for a pedicure with you! (I begged my husband before our wedding-and he wound up loving it!)
- Take a walk on a deserted beach!
- Challenge your crush to a push-up contest. Or ask him to join you for a Pilates class!
- Rather than meet up for drinks, meet up for a cupcake! (Or two!)
- Go to Target and pick out silly, inexpensive surprise gifts for each other! (Max price tag: $10!)
- Spend an afternoon at a fall harvest festival!
- Pay a visit to your local bingo hall and join the grandmas for a few rounds!
- Take a long walk and hold hands the entire time!
- Attend trivia night at a bar!
- Visit a haunted house!
Related: 21 Flirty Little Date Outfit Ideas
Which of these date ideas would you like to try? Would your guy be psyched about any of them?
More from Glamour:
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 31 Cute Summer Dresses Under $100
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses Under $1,000
Photo Credit: Condé Nast Digital Studio