POPSUGAR LoveSource: 5 Beer Date Ideas For Hop-py Couples
Get your stretch pants ready because Oktoberfest is going strong, and there's only one way to celebrate. Take advantage of this special time by grabbing your best guy or gal and sipping your way through all the festivities with these date ideas. Bonding over beer? Sounds like the perfect time.
- Visit a Beer Garden: Believe it or not, many beer gardens are really cute. Full of greenery and even waterfalls, they're a great setting for an afternoon relaxing with your honey.
- Go Beer Tasting: There's nothing like discovering new things with your partner, and beer is no exception. Find a bar or restaurant that lets you taste different kinds, and take a few bottles of your favorite home to cheers with later.
- Attend a Beer Festival: 'Tis the season for beer festivals galore. Find one in your city, don your best lederhosen or dirndls, and tell yourselves you're at the real Oktoberfest in Munich. Do so before it's too late!
- Brew Your Own Beer: Take on the challenge together of making your own brew. It can take up to a few weeks, but all the fermenting and bottling will be worth the pay off at the end. Plus, you'll have a good story to tell all your friends.
- Tour a Brewery: Getting the inside scoop on where your favorite beer comes from is definitely a date well spent. Pick up some tips for your own brewing, and share a pint once it's over. Cheers!
22 Fall Date Ideas
20 Romantic Date Ideas For a Rainy Day
10 Flirty First Date Ideas - Awkwardness Not Included