Top Chef's Spike Mendelsohn is every bit as yummy as his recipes in The Good Stuff Cookbook. Sadly, we used our tongues only to talk.
1. Men always say they hate to see a woman just pick at a salad, but do they really want her to start gnawing on a T-bone?
Absolutely. It signals that she's not high-maintenance, and it makes her seem adventurous.
2. Is it possible for a woman to be too into her food?
Well, many, many years ago, I had Thai with a girl who was practically having orgasms at the table - she was breathing in and out deeply with each bite to really take in the full experience. It was a little too intense.
3. Is the way to a man's heart really through his stomach?
Yes - eating's sensual and sexy. But you don't have to win a guy over through cooking. You can do it by going out and trying different cuisines.
Related: Foods That Can Seduce
4. Do you have a favorite postsex snack?
I love having juicy watermelon or grapes. If you're doing it right, you're pretty sweaty and hot afterward, so fresh fruit is nice to cool down with.
Related: A Meal That Will Mesmerize Him
5. What should a woman do if her date has food on his face?
Lean over, take her napkin, and wipe it off. Guys look for signs that a date's going well, and a gesture like that tells him it is....Actually, she could just pretend it's there so she could make that move.
Related: Dating Smarts You Must Have
Read more at Cosmopolitan.com!
- 8 Things Men Notice About You Instantly
- Kissing Dos and Don'ts
- 30 Sexy Things to Do Before Sex
- Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig
- How to Decode His Body Language