There never seems to be a shortage of Jennifer Aniston rumors swirling around Hollywood. Ever since her split with ex-hubby Brad Pitt, people have been watching Jen's every move to see if and when she'll get married, have a baby and ever find happiness again. So ridiculous! Though as of late, she looks extremely happy with her boyfriend, Justin Theroux, there are some rumors about her love life that just won't die. It must be so annoying to hear them over and over again, which is why she's finally setting some of them straight!
- She's pregnant. Nope, not even close. Even though some recent pictures have shown what appears to be a little extra padding around her stomach, Jen shot that rumor down. "It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds," she explains, according to People. She also said in an Elle magazine interview recently that she's content with whatever happens in her life, babies or no babies. Since she's 42, it looks like she might have already let go of any plans to have kids, so maybe this rumor will fizzle out soon!
- She's planning to get married again. This one must drive her even crazier than the baby rumor! No matter who Jen is dating or happens to be spotted with on a given day, she's immediately suspected to be engaged and planning a wedding. So false! "I am not planning to get married any time soon," Jen says, presumably about her relationship with Theroux. "I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again. But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?" Got it!
- She's jealous of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This rumor won't die! Ever since she and Brad split and his brood with Angelina Jolie started to grow, there has been speculation that Jen's a jealous wreck over Brad's new life. Sorry, but Jen definitely does not look like someone who's moping around and letting jealousy get the best of her. With a thriving career and a stable romance, it's clear Jen's so not green with envy over her ex's new life.
- She's lonely... and sad. All the time. How many times have we heard this one? Whenever Jen is between relationships, people assume she's crying into a pint of ice cream all by herself at night. Doubtful! We applaud her ability to bounce back after a breakup, and it must bug her when magazine covers claim she's a lonely, old spinster when she's probably out with her girlfriends or committing herself to work.
- Reese Witherspoon wants to make out with her.Ok, maybe this rumor doesn't bother her so much. The two actresses joked about some kissing action last week at the Women in Hollywood Gala. Reese said of her pal Jen: "There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability. You just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her-at least I do. And that's what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done-so cute!-and then we make out. It's totally awesome." Ha! Jen played along, proving that she has a great sense of humor when it comes to battling the never-ending (and often ridiculous) rumors about her love life!
Written by Kristin Offiler for YourTango.
More from YourTango: