Women share the come-ons that were so spectacular (or spectacularly awful), they had to take a second look.
--By Lori L. Tharps
- "A man crossed a packed club to say, 'You have great hair, can I play with it?' His boldness made me giggle, and we spent the night kissing as he twirled his fingers through my curls." --Angie, 27, Boulder, Colo.
- "A stranger held a cigarette up to me and said, 'Baby, can you light my fire?' I laughed so damn hard because I couldn't believe someone could be that corny--and, yes, I lit his fire." --Rose, 37, Berlin, Germany
- "When a guy I didn't know said, 'Hey, number one,' I asked him what he meant. His explanation: 'After seeing you, I had to tell my number one that she was now number two.' Today I groan thinking about that line, but I ended up being his number one for more than a year." --Itika, 28, Los Angeles
- "This vendor selling body oil told me, 'I'll make you smell as beautiful as you look' as I walked by. Ew, right? I turned to say no thanks but stopped when I saw how hot he was. Best-scented summer fling ever." --Ayana, 34, Brooklyn
- "'Is that drink for me?' Of course it wasn't, but he was cute, so I decided to play along and give it to him. Five years later we're together, with a baby boy." --Melissa, 33, Minneapolis
And once he's got you, do you know what to do with him? Here are 30 things every woman should know about sex by age 30.
More from Glamour:
16 sexy, sneaky acts of seduction
If you're extra bold, creative, even stealthy--like these women were--he'll never forget how you seduced him into bed (and neither will you).
101 Ways to Have the Best Sex of Your Life
What to do/feel/think/try in your undressed state? Oh, let us count the great-sex possibilities....
10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- Give the Gift of Cookie Magazine - Just $1 an issue!