by Scott Alden for HowAboutWe
Occasional sex with your ex can be a wonderful thing. This type of arrangement can continue happily for years if both parties are truly on the same page about what it means. However, a continued post-relationship affair can often be the result of willful ignorance, as well.
Related: The 9 Types of Pre-Exclusive Relationships
Every situation is different, and I'm not going to tell you, unequivocally, to put the breaks on a non-traditional relationship that might be working just fine for you. But, if you notice any of the following signs, you may want to think about cutting the cord.
1. You still spend 3 nights a week (or more) together.
2. You can't stop saying "I love you."
3. It's been three months and you haven't been on a single date with anyone else.
4. Saying "We really shouldn't be doing this" has become foreplay.
5. You've actually set your Facebook status to "It's complicated."
How it works: 1) Invent fun dates. 2) Ask people out. 3) Do something awesome, together. Sign up for free here.