If you're not careful, holiday stress can suck the romance out of any relationship. Use these ingenious little tips to stay connected during the crazy season-and end up even more in love by New Year's Eve. Don't worry if you don't have a BF, there's still time to snag one before the holidays.
1. Do one tiny thing together each day. Our recommended option: Shower together in the morning. We won't blame you for trying this water-friendly sex position. Not only is it a sexy way to kick start the morning, it gives you a few moments together that are guaranteed to be relaxed.
2. Help your shopping-challenged guy get it all done. Come to his rescue and you'll not only have a grateful man on your hands, you'll also score more couple time. Hit the mall super early or late (when there are less crowds) and steer him toward appropriate gifts-and away from the remote control cars he thinks everyone likes as much as he does. Or start here, we've already picked out the perfect gift for everyone.
3. Won't be together on the 25th? Pick a day to have a "mini Christmas." Make a delicious dinner, open a bottle of wine, and exchange gifts. The intimate celebration will feel even more special than if you celebrated with a room full of people. These recipes will totally wow him.
4. Ask him to write an X-rated wishlist for you. Then do the same for him. It's a great way to confess naughty desires you might be uncomfortable telling each other face-to-face. If you need inspiration, read how Cosmo readers went all out to make the season naughty and nice.
5. Pull him aside at a party and make a private toast. Creating a quiet moment in the middle of a crowd can help you reconnect when you've both been making the rounds.
What are you secrets for staying bonded with your guy during the holidays?
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com!
Want More Sex & Love Advice? Subscribe to Cosmo & Save up to 71%!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.