They're not all what you'd expect. Though, OK, a couple of them are what you'd expect. Doesn't make them any less appealing...
1) Cancel all plans for a Saturday, and arrange for a marathon* session in bed. A man likes the idea that you want nothing more than to be with us, naked, for a whole weekend. That an hour at a time isn't enough for you when it comes to being with us. And we're not talking the 'House' marathon on USA.
2) Put on a cheerleader uniform. It doesn't matter that it's a total cliche. It doesn't matter that the idea of a cheerleader offends me as a sophisticated modern man. It doesn't even matter that I do not find actual cheerleaders that attractive. But if a man enters the room and a woman is in a naughty cheerleader outfit… forget it.
3) Call our best friend and plan some surprise baseball game or musical theater extravaganza (no judgment!) or surf trip or whatever your man digs. Men are so lamely afraid of losing their thing - whatever it may be - to their relationship, that having a girlfriend who actually wants you to do your thing feels pretty good.
See our tips: Real Women Tell Their Orgasm Secrets
4) Just before we're about to go to your sister's for dinner, call her up and cancel. Order pizza. Rent "Transformers" or something equally valueless. Drink beer. Go to sleep without cleaning up.
5) You know that thing about your man that drives you crazy? You know, that he leaves his clothes on the floor and puts his wet towel on your bed after he showers? Or that he always sounds weird when he talks to you on the phone and he's with his guy friends? Or that he can't remember your friend Vanessa's name, ever? Next time it happens, just think: well, that's him, I totally accept it (today) and I'm not saying anything.
What are your fantasies? And what are your man's fantasies? And what are your man's fantasies that you simply will not indulge?
MORE FROM MARRIED JAKE: