Your heirloom tomatoes are the juiciest I have ever tasted.
Looking for that perfect mate to beekeep and raise chickens with? Kick things off with one of these pick up lines and you might be co-homesteading before you know it.
2. So what CAN you feed your chickens and better yet, what can you hand feed me?
3. Those wood shavings look so soft and comfortable, like a bed.
4. Are you as loud as your chickens?
5. Speaking of raised beds…
6. Your broccoli heads are so big!
8. I've never seen a Standard so big. Impressive.
9. That honey is thick and runny on your fingers. Mmmmm…
10. These mason jars fit perfectly in my hand. I bet you would too.
11. This compost soil is so dark and rich… like I like my men.
12. I'd like to raise your barn.
13. Can I interest you in some of my compost?
15. You smell as good as a bundle of lavender tied with twine.
16. I love making pickles, do you?
17. I bet we would brew good beer together.
18. Do you prefer Merlot or Cabernet? Because I think we should start making our own wine.
19. Is this farm table sturdy enough for me to throw you down on?
20. If you were a pea, I would gladly shell you on the back porch.
21. Do these plums feel ripe to you?
22. Can I strum my banjo and sing you to sleep?
23. Want to help me germinate my seeds?
24. That white linen summer dress you sewed yourself would look great on my floor.
25. If you were a berry, I would bottle you up as jam and enjoy you all winter long.
26. Want to make pies together?
27. My cast-iron skillet could really use some love. Can you help?
28. I'd like to make you my backyard bounty.
29. Your heirloom tomatoes are the juiciest I have ever tasted.
30. What's your ideal harvest season?
31. You would be the perfect fruit of my labor.
32. I can only imagine what's underneath that bee suit.
33. You just made me as red as a beet!
34. Why drive when you could ride on my handlebars to the farmer's market?
35. What do you say to a little foraging in the woods?
36. I'd love to preserve this moment.
37. I'll trade you a juicy cantaloupe for some of your cucumbers.
38. I want to LEED certify you!
39. I wish I could harvest you at peak season.
40. Your organic garden or mine?
41. You don't look so baaaad standing there with all those goats.
42. When I'm canning with you, this urban blight just fades away.
43. I know this might sound cheesy, but I love everything artisan about you.
44. You're like a sweet honeybee stinging my heart.
Related: 25 Pick Up Lines For Cyclists
45. Our love could be like heirloom vegetable strong.
46. What do you say we get out of here and free range somewhere green?
47. You sure do know how to handle your chicken coop wire.
48. How about I wear these Carhartts and we plant seeds together?
49. Would you like to be served warm home baked bread with hand churned butter in the morning?
50. How big does your squash grow?
This post originally appeared on ecosalon.