Source: 6 Cost-Conscious Ways For Singles to Celebrate Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is not just a holiday for couples - it's a holiday of love, which makes it the perfect time to celebrate your love for yourself or for your friends. Read on for some fun and frugal ways to celebrate V-Day!
- Make a Meal: Who says you need to cook for a guy? Treat yourself or some girlfriends to a nice juicy steak or a recipe you've been dying to try.
- Wine Tasting: Invite a couple of gal pals over for a wine tasting party at your place. Have each friend bring a bottle of wine so you'll have a variety of wine to test out.
- Read a Romance Novel: Cozy up with a good romance novel and read it while sipping a mug of hot chocolate. Browse through the romance section on Amazon for options if you're not familiar with the genre.
- Chocolate Strawberries: Spend some time after work making delectable chocolate strawberries with these tips from YumSugar.
- Facial Time: Pamper yourself today and give your skin a treat. Make your own homemade mask - BellaSugar has a great recipe for a honey facial mask. Here are a couple more recipes if you're looking for ideas.
- Watch a Movie: Pop a chick flick into your DVD player or make a date with the girls to watch The Vow at the theater. It's always nice to kick back, relax, and watch a good romantic film during the holiday of love!
Don't Miss a (Heart)Beat: Valentine's Day Planning Apps
Lighthearted Valentine's Day Date Ideas
5 Apps For a Long Distance Romance