Let's be honest here-some of the weird and wacky sex positions out there have us a little freaked out. Step-by-steps are good for applying makeup or creating an easy hairstyle, but not for canoodling in bed. Here are five easy ways to amp up your bedroom behavior and please, share your own secrets in the comments section below!
1. Power walk to improve circulation. Why does this matter? This means that during arousal, more blood will make it down south, and the more aroused you'll feel.
3. Try Kegals. Kegels tone and strengthen the pubococcygeal (PC) muscles - three sets of muscles that run like a hammock from your back to your pubic bone, encircling the openings to the vagina and the rectum. These muscles contract when you orgasm, so the stronger they are, the most intense your sensations are.
- The Basic Kegel: Slowly contract your muscles, drawing inward and upward. Hold for a count of three; then slowly relax for three seconds. Repeat as many times as you can, working up to 25 or 30 three-second squeezes.
5. Be vocal-in every which way. Don't be afraid to speak up in bed! Weigh sounding like a woman from a 1-900 number against getting what you need. Isn't that a sound decision?
6. Use your scentibility. Ever notice how the same perfume will smell differently on you than your friend? That's because it's mixing with your own personal body chemistry and scent. Use your own scent to your advantage (men love it!) or find a sexy new fragrance here. Spritz it behind your ears and dab it on your wrists and neck.