Whether you thought it would never last or are holding a candle-lit vigil that the latest break-up rumors aren't true, this is a good moment to review what the supercouple taught us.
1. Have you seen Brad's beard lately? When a guy grows facial hair that fugly, he's definitely not that into you anymore. (Find out the sure-fire signs a guys ready to split.)
2. When the nannies are feeding the children, don't forget to grab a sandwich for yourself. They're called love handles for a reason.
3. No matter how adorable and oddly-named your kids are, raising a huge brood can get ugly. Just ask Jon and Kate Gosselin.
4. A better world begins in the bedroom, so while we applaud her peace-keeping efforts, it probably wouldn't kill Angelina to spend a little less time in Cambodia and more time in bed with Brad. Here's what guys- even super famous ones- are craving.
5. Exes never really go away, whether they subliminally influence how you behave in your current relationship...or whether you see them staring at you from the magazine rack every time you buy a pack of gum. So should you be friends with your ex? Depends on how you answer this quiz.
6. Opposites may attract- but the Midwestern guy who married "America's Sweetheart" and the bi-sexual who wore a vial of her ex-husband's blood around her neck probably won't see eye-to-eye on everything.
7. Hooking up with a married man rarely ends well- even if you're Angelina Jolie. These beautiful women learned the hard way when their guys cheated.
You tell us, do you think Brad and Angelina are over?
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com!Scott Brown: From Cosmo to Congress
The Bad Girl's Guide to Valentine's Day
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.