What's it really like working for the number-one young women's magazine in the world? Even more fun and fearless (and fabulous!) than you'd think. Here, just some of the benefits that come with being a full-time Cosmo girl. And, we have a killer view.
1. Does your office's dress code include miniskirts and 4-inch pumps? Yeah, we're all shoe addicts around here.
2. The annual Cosmo Bachelors party beats the typical company holiday shindig by about 50 hot, single, half-naked men.
3. Using d-bag ex-boyfriends as inspiration for stories like "What to Do When He's a Terrible Kisser" is pretty damn therapeutic. Read these ridiculously embarrassing confessions.
4. "Research" includes testing the logistics of new sex positions, experimenting with makeup that hasn't hit shelves yet, and keeping up on the intricate plots of Gossip Girl and Twilight. Think you can do that? Start by testing your Twilight IQ.
5. Surprise office visitors range from supermodel Marisa Miller to sage relationship experts to rap artist Ludacris.
6. The ratio of special-delivery flowers and special-delivery vibrators is about even. So believe us when we say we know about the sexiest gifts ever.
7. There's no such thing as a mid-afternoon lull when shirtless male models are occasionally around to perk us up. Wanta see pics?
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com! How You Can Get Everything Your Mom Couldn't
100 Sneaky Ways to Seduce Your Guy
The Top 5 TV Threesomes We'd Never Want to See
Want More Sex & Love Advice? Subscribe to Cosmo & Save up to 71%!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.