Anthony Weirner gives the middle finger to a reporter as he leaves his concession party.Eliot Spitzer was not the only sinewy sex creep to lose in yesterday's New York Democratic primary. Anthony Weiner, more rage than penis at this point, threw a concession party that resembled what we can only imagine to be the candidate's most haunting stress nightmares about how this night would play out. Let's review the most abject parts of this wretched evening. In ascending order of disgrace:
10. "[Sydney] Leathers appeared at Weiner's election night party at a restaurant in midtown Manhattan Tuesday night, clad in a low-cut red dress and blocking the entrance to the restaurant."
See more: Kate Upton Covers Vanity Fair's 100th Anniversary Issue
9. "Weiner's wife Huma Abedin, who spoke emotionally on her husband's behalf at a press conference when the scandal broke, was not by his side as he conceded defeat, or as he cast his vote earlier in the morning. According to Weiner, the couple had originally planned on voting together."
8. "[R]eporters assembled outside of Connolly's, the kind of nondescript midtown bar where New Yorkers might watch a football game or drown a sorrow."
7. "Leathers' presence delayed Weiner's concession speech for more than a half hour . . . "
6. "The press corps and Leathers gave chase-yes, this really happened-security pulled a blocking maneuver as Weiner ducked through a door that connected Connolly's and the [McDonald's]."
5. "'I'm here to celebrate. I think he needs some sex therapy,' explained Leathers, who is now embracing a career in the porn industry."
See more: Princess Diana Preferred "Disco-ing" to Married Life
4. "The now-immortalized final moment of Anthony Weiner's failed New York mayoral campaign was the candidate's middle finger directed at a reporter curbside as his car drove away Tuesday night."
3. This headline: "Weiner Dodges Sexting Partner, Flips the Bird as He Rides Off."
2. "After being turned away from Anthony Weiner's party, Sydney Leathers switched out her out of her platform heels and into a pair of flats."
The 25 Best Breakup Stories on Film
The Most Stylish Directors in Hollywood
Jennifer Lawrence vs. Emma Watson: Who's the Most Stylish Actress Under 30?
Gisele's Singing Debut Isn't Terrible