There's a new vibrating love ring on the market (for men to wear around their johnson during intercourse, or really, any kind of play, whether with a partner or alone) from one of our favorite manufacturers, LELO:
- Soft, flexible material
- Adjusts to all sizes
- Portable, discreet, stylish
- Rechargeable: so much better for the environment than those disposable ones!
- Long-lasting: a one-hour charge will give you 4 hours of vibes!
- One-year warranty
- Comes with a user manual in a nice storage box (unheard of with cheap novelty items)
[Find more unintimidating, kinky toys with our video trip to Babeland.]
- Not sure why they gave it the horribly unsexy name BO, which calls to mind stinky, post-gym crotch sweat.
- The little sucker is 79 bucks! (But then again, if you use it more than 10 times in a year it'll be less expensive than the cheap ones).
Related: Do Love Rings Really Work?
MORE FROM DAILY BEDPOST AND GLAMOUR: