Britney Spears couldn't contain her engagement euphoria last week-get the scoop on her proposal here!-it's easy to see why she got a case of Twitter TMI after receiving this incredible round-cut engagement ring designed by Neil Lane.
Photo Credit: Neil Lane
Neil Lane revealed to People Magazine that Jason Trawick refers to the pop singer as his "everyday princess," so he was inspired to create a regal setting with a tiara motif, which includes 90 small diamonds.
The ring created a splash this weekend because unlike other celeb sparklers, Britney's weighs in at a modest 3 carats-"Jason didn't want an over-the-top ring with a giant stone."
In honor of her new bling, we tracked down five sparkly lookalikes (and one fantasy pick so similar, it's scary) for our lovely brides-to-be out there:
1. Overstock.com 14K White Gold 1 ct. TDK Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,929.99)
2. Blue Nile Petite Cathedral Pavé Diamond Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold ($730 excluding center stone)
3. James Allen 18K White Gold Pavé Set 4 Prong Engagement Ring ($1,625 excluding center stone)
4. Verragio Couture Style #0385S ($2,700 excluding center stone)
5. Tacori Style #2507RD8 (Price varies per store, starts at $2,960 excluding center stone)
6. SPLURGE PICK: Michael B. Paris Platinum Pavé Solitaire Setting (Price available upon request)
Tell us: What do you think of Britney's new bling? Would you wear any of these pavé designs?
More from Bridal Guide11 True Wedding-Night Confessions
75 Ways to Throw a Luxury Wedding on a Budget
Avoid These 7 Deadly Bridal Sins
Amazing Harry Potter-Inspired Weddings
Find Your Dream Wedding Dress