Celebrity marriages comes and go-some much quicker than others. Of course, there are infamous short term marriages, such as Britney Spears and Jason Alexander, who were united in holy matrimony for a whole two days, Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman, who were husband and wife for six days or Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, who were committed for only 72 days. On the other hand, there's a good handful of celebrity couples that have stayed true to their marriage vows since the day they said, "I do." Undoubtedly these couples have gone through major ups and downs like all couples do, but their love for one another and their marriage has conquered everything. Here are some Hollywood marriages to take note of:
1. Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne: This musical couple makes the top of our list because they've had one of the most successful marriages in Hollywood. As husband and wife, they've definitely had more than their fair share of obstacles thrown at them, but nothing can demolish their love for one another. Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne even managed to survive the reality TV show curse. They've been married for 30 years.
2. Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick met on set while they filmed a PBS movie, and they've been working side by side ever since. After 24 years of being bound together, they still seem incredibly happy and very close.
3. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson: This is a couple that you can count on to be together for the rest of their lives. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson met in 1985 on the set of the movie Volunteers. They were married three years later. The lovebirds have been supporting and loving each other for 24 years.
4. Denzel Washington and Pauletta Pearson: Before Denzel Washington became an Academy Award, Golden Globe and Tony-winning actor, he fell in love with his longtime wife Pauletta Pearson on the set of his first movie Wilma. The couple has been together for 29 years.
5. Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman were joined together in holy matrimony 29 years ago. Although this couple is very private, we know that they're still going strong. In fact, this privacy might be the reason for their success.