By QuickieChick Laurel House
12 Ways to Drive Your Partner Into Someone Else's Arms… (And How-to AVOID it!)
Is he cheating?1. Don't be so insecure
2. Don't point out and bring attention to your flaws
3. Don't point out and bring attention to someone who you think is "better" for them
4. Don't be a cold fish
5. Don't use intimacy as a tool against them- only letting them touch you if they "deserve" to
6. Don't be so needy- like jello, if you squeeze too hard they could slip through your fingers
7. Don't constantly question them, ask them if they are cheating, what they did last night, or look in their phone. If you make them feel like they have something to hide, they might feel like they should start hiding things.
8. Don't be such a nag
9. Be Confident
11. Put some effort into it
12. Make them feel lucky to be with you (without telling them that they are lucky to be with you)
Laurel HouseLaurel House is a Healthy Living and Dating Expert, 4x published Lifestyle Author, NASM Weight Loss Specialist, and nationally recognized Print and Online Magazine Writer covering travel, relationships, healthy food and fitness (New You, Women's Health, First for Women, Men's Journal, Yahoo! Shine, Elegant Bride, Fit, Spa, Fit Yoga, Playboy, etc). Beyond writing, she has appeared as an expert on television morning shows including E! News, Weekend TODAY, The Daily Buzz, Better.TV, Good DayLA, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ABC Morning News shows both locally and nationally, and her YouTube videos have received over 12 million views. Her 4th book "QuickieChick's Cheat Sheet to Life, Love, Food, Fitness, Fashion and Finance on a Less than Fabulous Budget" was published by St. Martin's in May 2012. She is currently writing her next book-"Screwing The (dating) Rules."